I jumped at the opportunity to shoot for Bergvliet Family Practice mainly because I love their vibe, and it gives me the chance to shoot in a location that hasn't been shot before - the practice had not even been open for a month yet. Very cool!
Not your typical suburban family practice, Bergvliet's new space is fresh, welcoming, and full of smiles. The shoot was fun and relaxed, and it's something I think came through well in the images.
If you are in Cape Town's Southern Suburbs, or if you're simply looking for a no fuss, honest and caring family practice for yourself and/or your family - be sure to stop past - and enjoy a pleasant experience from their comfy and welcoming reception area right on through to the doctors' rooms.
- Ample parking + wheelchair access.
- Well-lit reception, rooms, and other spaces.
- Friendly & knowledgeable staff.
- Conveniently located (if you're in the Southern Suburbs or nearby).
- Well thought out decor & interior design.
- Camera: Nikon DSLR D3300
- Lenses: Nikon 18-55mm DX, Nikon 55-200mm VR
- Tripod: 3 Legged Thing 'Steve'
Any questions or feedback?
Let's connect in the comments below!
► Need a photographer for your practice or event? Hire me.